HOW TO USE TWDOWN TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOS/VIDEOS FROM TWITTER APP
1. Use Twitter app to view any post you need download. You can click "Open Twitter" from TWDown to open Twitter.
2. On Twitter app, if you want to download media from any tweet, please click Down-Arrow button on right-upper of tweet and click "Copy link to Tweet" or any similiar text depends on your language! (View picture bellow to more)
3. Or you can click on "Share" button at bellow and select "Share Tweet via...." and select "TWDown" from list app.
4. If media of tweet is video, app will show for you to download with many quality and size, support HD Video too
5. If media is has many photos, app will help you download it, app support download all photos too!
6. App support set password to view downloaded media, because many videos/photos you dont want your friends or children to view.
It is easy to set password to protect it, you only need click "Protect" icon on right - bottom corner, if you want to remove password, you leave blank new password is ok!
7. After download, you can manage downloaded files , all files are saved on folder "TWDown"
Thank you for your using , please email to me via email if you have any sugestions !!